The term Kate Reynolds or ‘ us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we ‘ refers to Kate Reynolds, the owner of the website/business, who registered office is 45596465905, South Australia. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user/client.
1. Collecting Personal Information
We collect and use personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
If you have opted in to marketing communication on the katereynolds.com website then periodic emails on news/products and services offered by Kate Reynolds will be sent to you. Marketing communication may ask for name, email address and contact number.
2. Sharing Personal Information
Your personal information is confidential and will not be made available to third parties, unless required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings, or prospective legal proceedings and in order to defend legal rights.
3. Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information that we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon clients advising us when their personal information changes, We will respond to any requests within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
4. Non Personal Information
Non Personal information may be taken when the user interacts with the website information such as location and server name may be obtained.
Cookies may be used to enhance your user experience, however cookies can be refused by turning them off on the web browser settings.
6. Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe at anytime from our email database or opt out of communications send an email to email@example.com.
8. Protecting Personal Information
We take all reasonable technical precautions to prevent loss, or misuse of personal information. The website (katereynolds.com) is subject to routine malware scanning to check for security holes and known vulnerabilities. katereynolds.com includes a blog page. Kate Reynolds takes no responsibility for comments made by others.
Website Use Terms and Conditions
The term Kate Reynolds or ‘ us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we ‘ refers to Kate Reynolds, the owner of the website, who registered office is 45596465905, South Australia. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned or licensed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the websites materials is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use it is subject to the laws of South Australia.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be conformation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses including legal costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from the use of the website. incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website been temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.