The term Kate Reynolds or ‘ us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we ‘ refers to Kate Reynolds, the owner of the website/business, who registered office is 45596465905, South Australia. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user/client.
Please read the policy carefully and contact us at email@example.com with any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our privacy practices.
The data controller is Kate Reynolds and can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Collecting and Use of Personal Information
We collect and use personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
As part of the registration process for our monthly e-newsletter or by downloading our subscribe PDF on our website, we collect personal information with your consent.
We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
We also collect personal information if you purchase or use our services or complete a contact form on the website.
In addition, by providing your personal information (data), this allows Kate Reynolds to process the data by personalise content, business information or improving your user experience, account set up and administration tasks, delivering marketing communication, internal research and development and providing goods and services.
Withdrawal of Consent
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or manage your consent.
You can email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding withdrawal of consent.
2. Sharing Personal Information
Your personal information is confidential and will not be made available to third parties, unless required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings, or prospective legal proceedings and in order to defend legal rights.
3. Correction of Personal Information
Correction: If you believe that any information that we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon clients advising us when their personal information changes, We will respond to any requests within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Access to Personal Information
You are entitled to view. amend or delete the personal information that we hold at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Non Personal Information
Non Personal information may be taken when the user interacts with the website information such as location and server name may be obtained.
Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer or other devices (such as smart ‘phones or ‘tablets’) as you browse this website. They are used to ‘remember’ when your computer or device accesses our websites. Cookies are essential for the effective operation of our website. They are also used to tailor the products and services offered and advertised to you, both on our websites and elsewhere. Cookies may be used to enhance your user experience, however, cookies can be refused by turning them off on the web browser settings.
6. Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on email@example.com
8. Protecting Personal Information
We take all reasonable technical precautions to prevent loss, or misuse of personal information. The website (katereynolds.com) is subject to routine malware scanning to check for security holes and known vulnerabilities. katereynolds.com includes a blog page. Kate Reynolds takes no responsibility for comments made by others.
Website Use Terms and Conditions
The term Kate Reynolds or ‘ us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we ‘ refers to Kate Reynolds, the owner of the website, who registered office is 45596465905, South Australia. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned or licensed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the websites materials is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use it is subject to the laws of South Australia.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be conformation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses including legal costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from the use of the website. incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website been temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.